ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Setting The Standards....

really like it

dont know if it has been said but 197 front bumper would look mint (not sure how easy it is to do though- although i know its been done on here before)

White Sti Hatch
Yeah the 197 would look good but to get it to fit i would need the wings and skirts.....Storm has done it with the standard wings but it needed heavy modifications to the ends to get it to fit on the standard arches along with stretching out the arches further.....A Costly job at a shop but lucky for him he works in one

White Sti Hatch
Cheers for the comments appreciated.....Thats me done with the Exterior as im not wanting to go down the lines of Rep to much money and would rather just buy the RS......Next steps the interior n thats gonna take some work !

MKIII 138
Yeah the 197 would look good but to get it to fit i would need the wings and skirts.....Storm has done it with the standard wings but it needed heavy modifications to the ends to get it to fit on the standard arches along with stretching out the arches further.....A Costly job at a shop but lucky for him he works in one

not true, ktec are soon selling the elia RS 197 kit. the front fits straight on to the extended arches of the 138 as far as i can tell.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/rocky_00786/Image020.jpg

the kit is sideskirts, rear diffuser, and front bumper.

no wings needed as far as i have been informed so far.

maybe an rs bumper but where are the fogs ? doesnt look like a 197 due to this. ^^

better..

frontseite.jpg

White Sti Hatch
On storms car he smoothed the fogs in and stretched the arches to fit the bumper and it still needed modifed to fit....as for the above kit the from bumper looks Gash with the lips at the bottom the only thing i would have had from it would be the side skirts if they didnt have the indent at the rear of them....

White Sti Hatch
Well after having all the wheels off to give them a clean and a seal the cars going back to have them redone as im not happy at all with the finish after a close inspection !!!!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Looks good dude, as I said elsewhere :)

That Elia kit is foul. And correct me if I'm wrong, but the 138 wings, whilst wider than the 1.2 Clios, are no where near as wide as the 197 wings?

White Sti Hatch
If you went with 16" wheels Renault gave you the wider front Arches but like you say there no where as wide as the 197s i think there maybe about two inches wider than the standard wide arches

White Sti Hatch
Love it mate...credit to you..

Cheers mate glad to see its "Bear Approved"

Are the arches on a Dynamique SX the same, slightly wider ones as on the 138?

If you have the 16" wheels then you will have to wider arches same width as the 138s if your car came with 15" wheels then you have the slimer archers when you upgraded to 16" renacult changed the arches also.....

love how it looks! spot on mate

Cheers mate

MKIII 138
On storms car he smoothed the fogs in and stretched the arches to fit the bumper and it still needed modifed to fit....as for the above kit the from bumper looks Gash with the lips at the bottom the only thing i would have had from it would be the side skirts if they didnt have the indent at the rear of them....

the lips are only on the elia car, the normal kit does not have these ;)

White Sti Hatch
Looks a lot better in the flesh and told it looks sweet as on the move...Need to find someone to take some rolling shots of it for me so i can see it aswell :p

172 and vw passat
Seen this in the flesh at the meet, looks so cool. Amazing how muc it changes the look of a car when its lowered.

How did u like them puddels on the way home on wednesday? :quiet:

White Sti Hatch
Seen this in the flesh at the meet, looks so cool. Amazing how muc it changes the look of a car when its lowered.

How did u like them puddels on the way home on wednesday? :quiet:

They were shite specialy the one at the road work lights through it at 60 didnt see it till the last min hit it and nearly went off the freaking road !! Nightmare ! if it was dry i would have left you lol but it was wet and i thought i would be nice to yi :rasp:

White Sti Hatch
Cheers Bud...

Well got them back again today and this tiime they are mint gonna have to get a paint code off them so as i can give the Caps another coat as they look a bit crap :/

White Sti Hatch
Aye done for fock all :) and done right this time thank f**k look mint.....

Yeah ive got great painting skillz ! just have to get the right paint though !