ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Setting Up Wirless Printer - Epson SX600FW

Clio DCi 65
Just bought this printer and trying to connect it all up,

I'm looking at the instruction manual infront of me and its making no sense at all, because my NC10 notepad doesn't have a CD drive i've downloaded the driver from their website,

Printer works fine when its connected via a USB lead but i'm trying to get the wireless up and running on it.

Can anyone give me some instructions?

It's currently connected to the router in my lounge via a ethernet cable and i just need to get my laptop to connect to it along as my dad's PC wirelessly (Dad's PC has ethernet from the PC to the Router).

The printer itself has got wireless built into it and i'm just trying to find out how i can connect my laptop upto it directly.

Anyone got any help!?

Clio DCi 65
Yeah i've been looking through it goes through on some program and i haven't got that program on my computer!!

clio 172 cup
ive got the lastest one of them epson printers couldnt be botheres to do wireless so i just use the usb, let me know what the ink is like ive used £90 worth in 2 weeks and thats only a couple of photos and about 70flyers

Clio DCi 65
ive got the lastest one of them epson printers couldnt be botheres to do wireless so i just use the usb, let me know what the ink is like ive used £90 worth in 2 weeks and thats only a couple of photos and about 70flyers

I'l only be using it to print off the odd letter TBH, not going to be printing any photos from it, £90 Fcuk that!!