ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SEX WEE...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
if i didn't have the 172, it would be one of these....(TEG)

1-2.jpg

P1030725.jpg

P1030802.jpg

P1030813.jpg

P1030697.jpg

P1030707.jpg

P1030716.jpg

P1030717.jpg

P1030726.jpg

P1030731.jpg

P1030749.jpg

P1030770.jpg

P1030775.jpg

P1030780.jpg

P1030829.jpg

P1030691.jpg

P1030782.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Wheels are gay, tegs should be left well alone IMO!

Without wanting to sound like a miserable cnut - I agree with you. Mod the Civic to death by all means, but leave the Teg well alone! Surely half of what makes that car great (the other half being the engine) has now been ruined by making it suck tarmac?

Silly imo. But each to their own and all that....

D.

Integra Type-R DC2
I dont understand how anyone can drive a teg thats that low. Mine isnt lowered and it still scrapes on speed bumps.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I actually prefer the JDM teg to the UK one...Not sure what changed that opinion.

That said, the above looks crap, they look better std or with performance mods. Not styled!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hmm, surprising.

He should be shot for those wheels. Buy a Honda Jazz or something if you want to scene ruin it not a decent handling hatch!

I also think the teg is looking incredibly dated due to the DC5. It's weird, I want to love it but it's looking long in the tooth.

I think the EK9 is much prettier.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
that civic is a little horrible... i dont like the 'lookslikearundownfamilybanger' look. or the exhaust. wheels are good though.

raise the teg and put proper wheels on it then id love that :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. No Honda is pretty bar the NSX and possibly the DC5 if you're really into them.

I really love them two cars posted. Not everything has to be in the same vein as the manufacturer intended to be awesome. Not everyone buys a DC2 because of it's purity as a driver's car.

If we all thought the same it'd be a dull world.

Those Rotas are f*cking sh*t though. No question. The DC2 wears it's wheels well, but I'd go for some Meisters, Regas or RGII's, personally.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Infact take the wheels off that shed and put them on the DC2... winning!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols, I may have made that comment to provoke said reaction.... :eek:

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Love the JDM integras but would have another ek9 over one any day of the week! UK integra...no comment! I have a B16B from an ek9 in my garage, project winter honda could be on the cards! Hmmm

Integra Type-R DC2
My teg is going up for sale soon, just for anyone who may be considering one.

[/shameless plug]

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Any reason for the sale Josh?

Genuine none of yer pisch! ;)