ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sexual Beadage

Tangoed Works
Bit of beading I thought was photo worthy on the bonnet this morning.

Love watching the water just blow away in the wind!! Sad I know lol

DSC00073.jpg

Tangoed Works
well the car was clayed about a month ago, then one layer srp, two layers egp a day between coats, and then one thin layer collinites 476 just applied this Saturday (approx two weeks after the EGP).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ha I knew that was 476! Funking awesome stuff tbh!

Poorboys natty blue gives a nice gloss but doesnt bead as well. Think i might try two coats. If not im going to get some 476. Heard good reviews, And your pic backs that up.

Tangoed Works
^^ yeah you wont be disappointed, used this on my previous BG 182 as well and with 2 layers its just awesome. Good for the winter / spring where its hard to be arsed to wax regularly!!

Havent moved to the really expensive stuff yet, will get a full correctional detail done, then move to a bit off swissvax as the pics I have seen of Alis Z4 and Richs old BG 182 in the past are awesome.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
makes me wanna detail another car! Can't do mine though as it dont need it :( how cleans your car caliremae your local :D