ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sexy gold 172 - shepshed

172cup / mk1 rs1600
on my way home from work thismorning i saw a beautifull gold 172 outside the ox-lea.. sorry no reg, was concentrationg more on getting to my bed!!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
yo austin dont know if you remember me im sure weve spoke a couple of times in the past, its ben lee i live down fairway road, ring any bells?

the 172 you saw could of been amy r's i know her dad lives down griffin close and she lives up north.
ive also seen another yellow one about shepshed.

Liquid yellow 182
bendee said:
yo austin dont know if you remember me im sure weve spoke a couple of times in the past, its ben lee i live down fairway road, ring any bells?

the 172 you saw could of been amy r's i know her dad lives down griffin close and she lives up north.
ive also seen another yellow one about shepshed.

Hello!
No it wasn't me-i've got a 182 anyway.
I'll be in Shepshed on Saturday so keep an eye out for me boys ;) You've never lived in Derby have you Ben?

Amy xxxxx

172cup / mk1 rs1600
yes mate, i know who u are, you deliver post to my missus's house.
and yes it was a 182 and yes "liquid yellow" was the colour, lol sorry was half asleep after just doing a 12hr night shift..

Liquid yellow 182
Does any of you Shepshedarians know a couple of lads called Tony and Scott Saddington?

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i was talking to austen, and yes i have heard of both of them i used to work with there dad.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
you know gabe right? he said a chap in a williams has followed him out of loughbough to shepshed while he was giving it some and flashed him as he turned off, wasnt you was it? i know you dont have a williams but its a easy mistake when your not inspecting it.

172cup / mk1 rs1600
no mate wasnt me, gabe, aint seen him 4 time! derby storm about a yr ago!
i have seen a williams 3 driving through lough twice in the past 2 days! so could be him?! have you passed your test?

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
yeah been passed since september got me a little 1.2 till next september then ill get something thatll put a smile on my face.
ive seen the williams aswell come to think of it ive seen about 3 of them, i one had a chromed roll cage and striped the back out of it.

172cup / mk1 rs1600
thats jus a 16v n its luke butlins, very nice looked after angine, but rags the fook out the car! has crashed it 3 times!
dont like the chrome rol cage, would look better in white with white wheels imo.
i'll be about shep tomoz, changing my rad and stat and fan switch all to low temp stuff, should be fun! c ya l8a
austen

Any of you Guys know who owns a Blue 16v Clio with gld willy wheels? I think the chap works on the Gelders Hall Ind est.

172cup / mk1 rs1600
haha yes i do.. well i did untill last week ive quit! well resigned, jup baught a pub in loughborough. so thats my new past-time!
and you are? and thankyou, it is slightly loud...

Liquid yellow 182
austen said:
ben, ive had at a couple of months mate, it sounds mean too!!:D

amy, yes i know of them why?

Tony Sadington was in my class at primary school. His brother was older i think? I completely lost touch with everyone i went to school with cos i left half way through the year and moved away :(
Just trying to think of names i remember to find out what they're all doing now.

Mattieuk - you live in Derby or just support them??

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
ah right the saddington brothers can only be described as total drop outs now. id be glad i lost contact really.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
austen said:
haha yes i do.. well i did untill last week ive quit! well resigned, jup baught a pub in loughborough. so thats my new past-time!
and you are? and thankyou, it is slightly loud...

what pub pal? i so lots of cs sticker in luff but non of them flash back at me.

u know who owns a blue 182 with the reg *18two

Liquid yellow 182
I was gonna follow up with something smart and witty, but i'm a leicester fan so thought better of it!!

Amy R said:
I was gonna follow up with something smart and witty, but i'm a leicester fan so thought better of it!!

I was at the Fester V Derby game last week.....What a great game that was:eek:

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Amy R said:
Tony Sadington was in my class at primary school. His brother was older i think? I completely lost touch with everyone i went to school with cos i left half way through the year and moved away :(
Just trying to think of names i remember to find out what they're all doing now.

Mattieuk - you live in Derby or just support them??

what school was that?

Last edited:
  Liquid yellow 182
Wow! I used to swim at the Leisure Centre in Whitwick nearly 3 times a week!!