ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shadow Complex HD xbla

I did see it mentioned in another one but I thought this was worthy of it's own thread.

Downloaded it yesterday, quality platform shooter. I'm getting more and more impressed with the arcade games coming out on the xbox.

[youtube]tRtkOvmxFbo[/youtube]

Ph 1 172
yeah im looking to get this as well but bought that trails HD instead and been hooked on that sense.... xbox live games are getting much better but i think that some of them coming out are just games that they cant be bothered to move to disc so automatic live game only

yeah im looking to get this as well but bought that trails HD instead and been hooked on that sense.... xbox live games are getting much better but i think that some of them coming out are just games that they cant be bothered to move to disc so automatic live game only

If you've got point's left then I suggest getting this :cool:

I think games like that don't really have the budget to be publicized and put onto disk.

I got screwed over. Bought some live points from www.gamesbite.com but the code was invalid...

Wounder :dapprove:

I don't really trust these websites, I'd go out to the shops to buy them personally.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Finished it last night with 77% of the items.
Just started my second run throught to get the 100% achievement
It is helped by getting the full unlocked map showing all the item locations when u reach level 20 :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Loving this at the moment. Such a good game. Hope they release more downloadable content for it, too.