ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sharing photos - for old people (not p0rn)

Rav4
Hi there,

Quick query as to how you deal with old people sharing photos.

My mother is rubbish with tech, and doesn't help that Hotmail change their layout frequently, thus confusing her on adding attachments. I must admit, it can be a bit tedious.

She's got a new house, doing it up and pictures are handy, plus keeps her busy.

Anyhow, how would you manage this? Going to move her away from Hotmail for sending pics as it's a joke.

Need an easy solution, FlickR any good for older people with no IT skills?

Did consider for easyness, getting her an ipad, taking pics and just uploading it to photobucket, but that's a bit hardcore.

Any thoughts really appreciated.

G.

I'd have a look at photobucket tbh. My mum uses that to share pics with family. Just make sure the album is on private and you assign a viewing password :)

Cupra
Link the hotmail account to Outlook? Then you can right click the picture(s) in windows and "send to mail recipient". It even automatically downsizes them for mailing too. That's how I taught my technology retarded mother to do it anyway.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
FlickR is a piece of pie, even easier if you download the desktop app. Then she just puts them in the white box and they upload automatically.

Magic

Rav4
FlickR is a piece of pie, even easier if you download the desktop app. Then she just puts them in the white box and they upload automatically.

Magic

Awesome, will check that out.

Adam, thanks for your suggestion too.