ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharky in his Cayman GT4!

Ash J

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #368
Went past you today @SharkyUK, I was the guy in the Monaco Blue Clio and put my thumb up when I came up alongside you. Think it was on the A34?

Car looked awesome, knew it was you straight away from a little distance as I saw the plate!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Went past you today @SharkyUK, I was the guy in the Monaco Blue Clio and put my thumb up when I came up alongside you. Think it was on the A34?

Car looked awesome, knew it was you straight away from a little distance as I saw the plate!
Hey Ash, thanks for the thumbs-up!

I saw you approaching and wondered if it would be someone on here. When you gave the thumbs-up I figured there's a good chance it would be someone in this community! The Monaco looked great fella and it was indeed on the A34. I was making my way back to the M4 before turning left and heading for Wales!

Cheers,
Andy

Ash J

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #368
Hey Ash, thanks for the thumbs-up!

I saw you approaching and wondered if it would be someone on here. When you gave the thumbs-up I figured there's a good chance it would be someone in this community! The Monaco looked great fella and it was indeed on the A34. I was making my way back to the M4 before turning left and heading for Wales!

Cheers,
Andy
Thanks Andy! I was en route to viewing and test driving my replacement for the Monaco! I've paid a deposit so details will be posted up on here once I collect it! :cool:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Andy! I was en route to viewing and test driving my replacement for the Monaco! I've paid a deposit so details will be posted up on here once I collect it! :cool:
Ah, interesting... I look forward to seeing the replacement mate! Hurry up, don't be shy... (y)

If I saw his GT4 I'd probably crash. I'm in awe of them, such a nice motor!!!
Please make sure you crash in a direction that is generally away from where I'm positioned. Please. :ROFLMAO: Thanks mate!