ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sheffield Meet - 27th Feb

MK3, RX450H.
I hope that isn't the case..
I'd like to be able to go to meets and not feel like an 'outsider'..
I'll still pop down and see how it goes.

None

You'll be fine mate, i've yet to see anyone so intimidated they just do a drive by and carry on going :D......the thought alone is pretty funny though ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You'll be fine mate, i've yet to see anyone so intimidated they just do a drive by and carry on going :D......the thought alone is pretty funny though ;)

Jim has actually done that though lol

We were in the pub and he daren't come in, despite knowing most lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Wouldn't worry mate - It doesn't even happen, every one is very friendly.

AUDI A5 s-sline

watch out for the initiation test! :(....;)

only joking mate when i first went everyone made me welcome!:)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
lol, did he put the gay bit in?

I noticed your little post in the world music thread ;)

2001 Clio 1.2
Dunno how long you plan to be there but there is a three hour maximum stay oporated by cameras, just got two £50 fines because i didnt see the signs.

Myt pop dwn to this will be my first meet, wat time will it be going on till as im at work till either 3 or 5 see how early can escape lol cheers

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Whats the plan when we get there, I cba going shoping, thats just gay, shopings for bitches... But my gf wouldent mind going shoping I suppose...

AUDI A5 s-sline
Whats the plan when we get there, I cba going shoping, thats just gay, shopings for bitches... But my gf wouldent mind going shoping I suppose...

good point ! :)
rather not go shopping though! :) i spend to much as it is! :dapprove:

BG 182
Ive not been to a meet yet and this is really close to me! So i should be coming...

But its my first time out with the forum...dont hurt me :( lol

So what i can take is its 3pm next to the mcdonalds on the retail park, whats the plan of action when we're there??

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Ive not been to a meet yet and this is really close to me! So i should be coming...

But its my first time out with the forum...dont hurt me :( lol

So what i can take is its 3pm next to the mcdonalds on the retail park, whats the plan of action when we're there??

After you arrive dave will pop your bonnet and go through your mods, then jamie will go "not a bad way to spend 10 grand" and everyone will chuckle ;)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I've not read the full thread but is there not likely to be a parking issue with it been a Sunday at meadow hall?

R14 CUP
I can really see us having a problem or even two meets going on, one at meadowhall and one at meadowhall retail park..

'I'm sure there was more than this with there names down, right?!?'

BG 182
I'll be gentle babe... But your first time always hurts (standard ClioSport initiation x)

haha thanks :) i cant wait, ill make sure i fetch protection with me lol

3 o clock sunday it is then....are we parking near the toys are us?