ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo Meet - Warrington - Thursday November 7th

Okay, a decent idea from Dolan was to have a photo meet at some point.

So, I propose the Golden Square carpark, in Warrington. It's covered and it's central for everyone in the NW.

Google Maps link: here

They have free parking on a Thursday, so I also propose we do it on a Thursday. Say 7pm?

To give everyone time to be available/get their car cleaned I finally propose that we do it in 2 weeks from now, so November 7th?

The lighting in the multi-story is best, that's where Niall photographed my E21 the other week.

So:

• Thursday November 7th.
  • 7pm
  • Golden Square Multi-story Carpark.
This will be for people to get together and grab some photos and have a bit of a chat, so bring your camera if you've got one. We have a few decent 'togs in the NW, if any of them want to come along, that would be awesome.

As a note about the carpark, you want the multistory, which is accessed by a spiral just next to the A57. It should be pretty easy to get up, even in the lower cars.

Also, and I've been guilty of it myself, can we keep things on the "low key" when moving around the carpark please. There will be members of the public using the carpark, and we will be there 'unofficially'. Last thing we want is someone to make a bit too much noise, and we are asked to leave, ruining the evening. This doesn't apply to 99.9% of the NW lot, but it still needs mentioning.

PM me if you have any questions, or post something in here.

See you there.

Ph1 track car, Dci
Damm if only it was a week earlier, im sorn'ing my car untill new year while the bad weather hits, tax runs out at the end of the month.

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
Is this the car park that you access the shops via a covered bridge, and has been there ages?

Just not been to Warrington for a few years.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I’m coming to this now. It could be good to get a few together in a formation for some photos too, that’s providing that we can find a quiet part to do it.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I thought this was today I was just about to say I won't be able to make it but now I can again ;)

Last edited: