ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shell optimax cards

I think there is a website address on the back of the packets and it lists all the cars on there. I only need 3 more (1 is the exige)

VaVa

I got an exige the other day. I dont usually bother with optimax so Im not collecting them. You can have it if you want.

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 16 June 2005

I got an exige the other day. I dont usually bother with optimax so Im not collecting them. You can have it if you want.
If you got the exige Ill take it off ya fella!!!!

But your prolly taking the piss tho...?

i need the exige (surprise), the Audi A8 & the M3, anyone got any spares?? i think ive got 3/4 of everything else. I chat the girlie up at the shell station (whos in love with my V6) & she gives me 6 packs everytime, but i never get the ones i need....bummer!

I have so many packets of these but never even open them. Threw a load away recently.. Is there an actual point for collecting them? Or is it just something to do?

I shall open up all the packets i have tonight and see if i have any you guys want.

Ph1

The chances of getting the Exige are pretty remote tbh......6 cards in the country and you have to go to the right petrol station and pull out the right pack of cards out of a box of hundreds !!...more chance of winning the lottery

Ex Ph-Quick

Quote: Originally posted by jezza l on 16 June 2005

I have so many packets of these but never even open them. Threw a load away recently.. Is there an actual point for collecting them? Or is it just something to do?

I shall open up all the packets i have tonight and see if i have any you guys want.

shotgun the exige if you have it!

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 16 June 2005

did i mention i love you?

If anybody has either of the lotus or vaux, please please let me know if you dont want them.

Cup 172

The full list is below:-

Audi A8 Quattro 4.2
Audi TT 3.2 Quattro DSG
BMW M3 Coupe

BMW Z4 SMG
Caterham Superlight R500
Honda NSX Coupe

Jaguar XJR
Jaguar XK8
Land Rover Discovery 3 HSE

Lexus RX SE-L
Lotus Exige Performance 2d
Maserati Coupe

Mazda MX-5
Mazda RX-8
Mercedes CLS 500

Mercedes SLK55 AMG
Mitsubishi Evo VIII FQ-400
Morgan Aero 8

Nissan 350Z V6
Noble GTO M12
Range Rover 4.4 V8 SE

TVR T350
Vauxhall VX220 Turbo
Volvo XC90 T6 Exec

Mercedes AMG GLE 53

Ive got spare:

Honda NSX, Land Rover Disco 3 HSE , Mazda MX-5, Mazda RX8, Range Rover 4.4 SE, Volvo XC90 T6 Exec

I need:

Audi TT 3.2 Quattro DSG, Caterham Superlight R500, Lotus Exige Performance 2d, Maserati Coupe, Mercedes SLK55 AMG, TVR T350, Vauxhall VX220 Turbo

If i can help anyone or you can help me pm me.

Cheers Dave