ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shes back :D

Chocolate Bar™
After a full service, new radiator, tracking, and a pc the subs back on the road! had a company car over winter so shes been off the road for the last 3 months and bloody hell does it feel good to be back in a car with a bit of poke to it. Just a few pics...

Yellowsub1.jpg

yellowsub2-1.jpg

yellowsub3-1.jpg

Yellowsub4-1.jpg

Yellowsub5.jpg

yellowsub6.jpg

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
looking really good mate, loving the rear!! not that i'd expect anything less from yourself of course!

Chocolate Bar™
^ cheers :) its a bit marmite on here, but I bloody love it!

Has - bloody hell bet you can eat your dinner off you car! Will have come down to visit at some point, still havent seen the beast in person

Chocolate Bar™
^ thanks! means a lot when people say that. Would much prefer a liquid yellow 182 however ;)

M

mini-valver

All the work has been worth it mate. Say it everytime, envious ;)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
^ cheers :) its a bit marmite on here, but I bloody love it!

Has - bloody hell bet you can eat your dinner off you car! Will have come down to visit at some point, still havent seen the beast in person

Love the meaness of the ph1 front end and the newish look of the rear end :) ......best of both world i guess!

LoL, mines proper filthy. Meaning to clean it 2moro.
Just finished off my last bit of messing with the car....they came from the 1.2 and i can now sit more comfortably :rasp: hehe :quiet:

Mk4 .:R32
nicest ph1 on here.

exactly how I'd have it (I' prob have anthracite superlegs though ;) lol)

what's it lowered on?

how are you on the work front, as in do you have any spare time for painting stuff :) ?

Chocolate Bar™
Aye middosport is officially back! Let us know what you want doing, and i'll sort it for you. Tis lowerer on konigsports, i'd recommend em to anyone, bloody awesome suspension.

Has - Bet they look bloody awesome! very very envious

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
Everytime I look at them they depress me, so havent started em yet, plan to do em tomorrow though! Going to meet russ9898 tomorrow, have a butchers round his new 182 and to take some pics, if you wanna meet up give em over at the same time feel free

Chocolate Bar™
no probs, will catch up another time :)

Dave - meeting him at the shell in stone at about 7 then moving onto barlaston hall for pics as far as i'm aware

M

mini-valver

Thank f**k for that! I'm up for that mate, give us a text to remind me and I'll come over....

Chocolate Bar™
no probs, would say i'd try to get the badges done tomorrow and give them to you then, but its not like theres any need to rush ;)

Chocolate Bar™
wanna swap ;)

Just in the process of sorting the engine bay now, bought some new shiney bits and bobs for it, and sorting some custom bits so all should be good!

BMW 330d :)
My fav ph1 on here..

Although I think the exhaust would look better cut into the bumper.

Appart from that m8, perfection!!

Chocolate Bar™
^ I agree actually, have been speaking to the makers of the yozzasport exhaust, and they can make me a new custom backbox which sits further into the car. Will cost a bit though so leaving it for a few months :)