ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shes back :D

FOR SALE!!!
great car seen it in person going past me a while ago sounded and looked amazing cant wait to get my licence back and be able to go to some of the stoke meets and see minivalvers and middos cars in the flesh

FOR SALE!!!
great car seen it in person going past me a while ago sounded and looked amazing cant wait to get my licence back and be able to go to some of the stoke meets and see minivalvers and middos cars in the flesh

how come you lost it mate ?

6 points in first to years of driving been over a year aint really borthed me untill now slowy getting some bits toghter for the car as want it all done really when get back on the road

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Car looking great in the pics middo, looking forward to finally seeing it in the flesh later.

Will be good to finally meet mini-valver as well, your car back now then mate? what did you have done to it in the end? iirc it was some heavy 1.6 tuning?

FOR SALE!!!
^^^ no not banned can retake have tryed but got failed for been to close to another car and at time did not have job/money to re-sit it again

Clio
looking good mark, theres one thing, with it been off the road over the winter it wont of picked any of the crap up onto the paint work!

VRS
when is it getting pc'd? ;) :rasp:

looking good fella, does the return of middosport mean my badges have been done ;)

Chocolate Bar™
i only found your badges in the garage yesterday as i assumed i'd lost them when i empted the car out for winter - so i can get cracking on them once ive finished my more lucrative jobs lol.

thanks for all the comments :eek:

Chocolate Bar™
shame you dont live a bit closer, meeting russ later at stone for sme pics with dave. Funnily enough I was pcing mine on friday, could have used half your stuff and saved some money!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Saw Middos car in the flesh tonight, it's nothing less than immaculate.
To look at it, it looks like its just rolled out of the factory.

Middo - Forgot to give you them damn stickers lol I'll drop them into you one day when your at work if thats ok?

Chocolate Bar™
cheers russ! yeah thats fine, or you can just stick them on when I give you the cover back unless you wanted it laquering in :)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
just this sec pm'd you.

Yeah could always stick them on after, didnt think of that. If im around there ill pop them into you anyway.

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Looks really good middo

Ph2 boot lid and ph2 dash and for me that would be perfection!

Chocolate Bar™
Looks really good middo

Ph2 boot lid and ph2 dash and for me that would be perfection!

Not gonna get the dash as its a pain in the arse, but boot is def in the pipeline. Hopefully gonna get the dash flocked in black when i get some new seats :approve:

Chocolate Bar™
^ was wondering about them! glad your got them ok.

Micheal - pm replied sorry didnt notice it