ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She's Ready to rock.....

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Clio Cup 16v

Engine's been sorted, camber, caster, toe in, toe out all done perfect.

Company colours on........She's ready to rock.

Will be at Brands on Friday if anyones there.

Sorry pics done on mobile and gets dark far too quickly now

car_sign_1.JPG

car_sign_2.JPG

car_sign_3.JPG

car_sign_4.JPG

trackcar3.jpg

trackcar4.jpg

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Door trims have actually gone now :), the interior pics are a couple of weeks old.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Yeah, i will do soon, but Yoz you ever tried driving one of these things on the road?? Bloody handful with the decarbon race shocks etc......not that ive tried of course lol

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Martin - Yeah as far as i know its a blueprinted f7p with upgraded ECU. But the engine was owned by Mark Fish at some point in its life so could well have been played with.

Craig - Yeah im sure ill get it road legal at some point but in no rush as i have a trailer for it.

No engine pics as yet, but looks pretty standard except in black and open induction with braided fuel hoses and plumbed in extinguisher to engine bay area.

1996 Valver
I didnt know there was a cup version of the MK1, what are the standard differences? Just suspention or have they saved weight in some way?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
suspension, mag wheels, blueprinted engine, cage. not sure about owt else, but they are proper kitted out for the track!

1996 Valver
Adams_16v said:
suspension, mag wheels, blueprinted engine, cage. not sure about owt else, but they are proper kitted out for the track!

I mean as they come from the factory, is it just suspention and wheels?

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I'd love one of these, one day perhaps. What's it like to drive and how fast?

Cheers Rob669

Aaron, Can you please make me a copy of the CUP racer workshop manual or do you have a PDF version you can email me?

Looks spot on fella:)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
i was thinking this too!

pleeeeease?! :)

Smokey said:
Aaron, Can you please make me a copy of the CUP racer workshop manual or do you have a PDF version you can email me?

Looks spot on fella:)

1996 Valver
aaronc said:
Yeah cage, seat, extinguisher, wheels, etc is standard from the factory.

trackcar5.jpg

The car is propper nice!

So what has been done to this car?
Did renault make it road leagal? or is it just made for racing?

Lionel Richie
carbon copy said:
that's just f*cking p**n.

as said above...get it SVA'd!

doesn't need to be SVA'd, just needs to be MOT'd, registered with the DVLA, taxed + insured = job done

320d
Looks fantastic

Did they only come in white?

Whats that above the rev counter on the underside of the top dask an additional digital rev counter/shift light or just weird reflection?

Lionel Richie
a_197.jpg

also available in pink

Gary, you wouldn't like it, the suspension setup is too harcore for you you southern softie