ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shift Light

I just got myself a Pivot (Jap brand) Gear Shift Light with control unit, now I know it can be hooked up either by just plugging it into the cigarette lighter and it calculates the revs by the current, or you can hook it up to the TA wire for a more precise indication. The problem is I have no idea where the TA wire is in my Mk1 Clio?! Can anyone help?

Nissan R35 GT-R

I would imagine the TA stands for tachometer. If this is the case I would assume you can just splice into whay goes to the rev counter.

me got one too mate. pretty nice thing .. good for us who doesnt know much about wirin just plug straight to ciggy

u can get it in hk for a small one at 400hk... . med size ... 600 big one is like 799 or somethin if i remember right ... so exchange that will be

31pound for the small one and 63 for the huge one

very good lookin comes in blue or red light... which one did u get? i got the blue small one

Cool, I got a seperate wire for my Rev Counter - I got 1.4 S dials in my Clio but had to have the Rev Counter converted to work with my electronic ignition.. would be very easy for me to wire it in...

£31 is very good - Any sites which sell them?

Daz.

its from shops in HK sadly HK shops dot like usin internet for some reason if u want them let me sort somethin for u