ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shiny black bits

clio 172 cup
Has anyone thought of lacquering all of the plastic black bits (upper/lower grill, front fog surrounds etc.) Wouldn't have to worry about getting wax on them and no more back to black. Or would it look crap?

mate of mine, used to a monaco 172 with all the plastics smoothed and sprayed up black. looked good imo. i wouldnt do it, but did look cleaner

Clio Dynamique DCI (80)
I did the grille on my DCI in gloss black, looks a lot smarter and I don't have to use any trim dressings on it anymore.

Lee.

54 astravan 1.7tdci
possible properly cleaned with panel wipe first so it wouldn't react but i imagine would soon bubble and look crap.hell try it

clio 1.2 16v
i was thinking about this on my rs grill.. i thort it was an good idea and i posted on here and everyone said GASH ...

so didnt do it in the end .. looks a bit fiddly neways and not worth messing up a 45 quid grill for it ;)

did everything apart from my top grille.
nikscarsdsds.gif

Black Gold Trophy
Yeah, it's a good idea. Did it on my corsa, the car was so much easier to clean, make sure you sand the texture off the plastics first or the paint wont stick properly and the finish will look shite!