ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shiny Black-Gold 182

Black-Gold 182
Really impressed with the mirror shine: (sorry about the size of the pics)

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

ST
Maybe its just the picture quality but the paint looks dull in places compared with other black golds i've seen lately..

Black-Gold 182
Maybe its just the picture quality but the paint looks dull in places compared with other black golds i've seen lately..

Please note these pictures were taken from a camera phone. Maybe the quality would have looked better from a digital camera

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
^^^

'kin tell me about it! 5 hours last week with clays/waxes/polishes etc etc and did it have good reflections? Did it b****cks :)

Detailing mate was impressed with the condition of the paint though for a 6 year old car.

Silver cars are crap to clean - I want a black one :)

Dan

106 GTi
I found a great sounding 106 GTi this week, any other colour and I would have been viewing it this weekend. But no yeap - it's Silver.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I don't like silver cars - I made an exception for the Vee, because it's a Vee heh. Most other cars just look so boring in silver. On the upside at least Iceburg Silver has a hint of blue to it - looks 'ok' in the sun.

Dan

Mito Sportiva 135
Nice car there!

I actually like silver cars, I think the 182 in silver with the anthracite wheels looks great. Although lack of reflections would make me a sad little soldier if it was my car. Freshly waxed black car on a summer's day drive = good times!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

seriously do you get out much? We dont all want to spend stupid amounts of hours detailing our cars.

I spend around 2 hours cleaning mine weekly and it looks good enough for me.

I think this black gold looks great, ignore Alan :)

ST
I was only out both friday and saturday night, usually go out 2/3 nights a week actually..

It was my opinion, everyone has one mate.

Don't act like a fag because you want a piece.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I was only out both friday and saturday night, usually go out 2/3 nights a week actually..

lol that makes perfect sense :S

Megane R26
Looks great! I think the camera is letting you down slightly though, as suggested.

Is that Fiesta owned by a guy called Ben??

Some of you gays crack me up. I can only imagine what it would be like to look at a car like that and and have the urge to say it didn't look anything other than bloody good. Nice tits too BTW.

Tangoed Works

lol that makes perfect sense :S

made sense to me dude... i think alan speaketh the truth!!

BTW the car looks good, just get a couple of layers of a decent wax on it to give it the "depth" previously spoken about. Heres a couple of mine

IMG_1024.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

Last edited: