ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shotgate Cup

VW Transporter 174

Whos Cups that parked down the bottom of hurrican way? and does that K- Tec sticker make it go any faster?????;)

Cup Slayer

S2000

Thats mine. Yeah gives another 20bhp. Hang around a while and ill beat yo ass and make you have a cliosport sticker in your window ;)

Do you work down here somewhere then?

Dissapointed, i wanted this to happen to see either a 172cup trying against slayer and loosing or slayer getting a cliosport sticker.

VW Transporter 174

Im leaving in a minute. Wanna meet me outside slayer?

Im back there on the 2nd of june for a month,If you see my tool parked outside in the little car park with the blue fencing honk ya horn and ill be outside like a shot for some action ;)I suggest from the lights under the 127 on the old 130 to the carpenters arms and back again to the lights.

hope to hear from ya.

Slayer

S2000

Oh right not there all the time then. Shame. If im in the office last thing again one day next month well have to arrange something then. From the second week of June I might not be in the cup for a while though, if I am it will only be Fridays and ill usually be in London.