ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I Buy This?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182FF
Never been a fan of ad's that have really basic spelling mistakes lol when i sell cars i check the ad's over atleast once for mistakes before listing them, it just looks unprofessional otherwise. Then again if the car ticks the boxes I wouldn't let it put me off. +1 to the guy that said go for a dynamique.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Wants-Clio Dynamique
the last link I shared, I rang him up to ask a few questions, including asking him if it's a write off which he replied in saying it wasn't, arranged viewing times and did a my text check and its down as a cat C arghh!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Stripped yozza'd cup
I know it's hard mate, but don't rush into buynig your first car.... If you do, you'll regret it a few weeks later....

Take your time, look at as many as you can, maybe even save upa bit more, then buy one that you're totally happy with.