ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i, Clio 200 cup?

Been looking at getting a 200 cup, been looking around and a dealer showed me one that a customer ordered but never came to pay and collect!

Said if i wanted i could get it for 11990, but its in Racing blue, black speedlines, no manual air con and no recaros!

Ideally id want recaros and racing blue isnt my first colour but dont think it looks too bad!

Just wandering on people opinions

Thanks

Sounds cheap!

But it's still a lot of money so it's whether you want to pay £12000 for a car that hasn't got exactly the spec you want or spend a few grand more for what you really want.

Stan

Clio 182.
Its not worth it if its not the spec you want. You'll never be £12000 more happy if its not perfect.

The only thing id want more is maybe recaros, i quite like the racing blue even though its not alot of peoples taste!

V6 255
Cheap as chips. I'd get it straight away and fit a set of recaros in leather and alcantara from capital seating