ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i get a V6...

Brisol my lover..
Thinking about getting a v6 for the summer, op out of my company demo and buy a cheap v6 to smoke around durring the summer months , one has just come up which i could buy and prb sell at a profit say around sep time...
Joy is i work for renault and service ect is no probs also i can use my money that i op out of company demo to pay for fuel maintance and pos insurance.....but this is the prob, looking at a few companys they want near 2k to insure the beast. i have got a 172 and thats only £450 with my other half on the insurance and she is only 25.... Anyone else had this prob.
Wish i could insure on our traders policy but cant blag that one...

Clio v6
Would certainly make a different summer experience for you. One warning. You may not want to part with it. :)

ST
Flame???? Mars red?

Spot on if so! Tho as my 182 is black/gold if i was to get a V it'd prob be Mars red as black is a b1tch to keep clean!

telfordmeet006.gif

telfordmeet005.gif

telfordmeet004.gif

Brisol my lover..
prob is not checked the garrage for size yet, being a proper lazy basterd cant be botherd to go upstairs and find the broch and check the width...cant have it if doesnt fit it the garrage....could leave on the drive but prob is knowing me i will end up leaving it in the garrage and walking to work as its 5 min away..

Brisol my lover..
Ill measure in the morn, should fit...Dam thats no longer an excuse, ive had superfast on my case he thinks i should get my balls out my pants and buy one.....

any chance you could put the dimensions down on here James (dash)??
as the link says forbidden for me.

thanks.

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
BIG jts said:
Thinking about getting a v6 for the summer, op out of my company demo and buy a cheap v6 to smoke around durring the summer months , one has just come up which i could buy and prb sell at a profit say around sep time...
Joy is i work for renault and service ect is no probs also i can use my money that i op out of company demo to pay for fuel maintance and pos insurance.....but this is the prob, looking at a few companys they want near 2k to insure the beast. i have got a 172 and thats only £450 with my other half on the insurance and she is only 25.... Anyone else had this prob.
Wish i could insure on our traders policy but cant blag that one...

try www.elephant.co.uk ive been insured with them for a few years now and they have always quoted cheaper than anynone else.
they quoted me £1390.00p on a 53 plate v6, that was fully comp, social inc com. im 22 with 3yrs ncb and 1 claim in 2004.
hope this is of some help?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think you are a big homosexual that needs a swift rabbit punch to the throat. Spend some money you tight fisted son of a b**ch.

Megane225FF
I'd buy one in a flash.. not very practical (mpg, insurance), but who cares? They just look so good.
Do it!!!

LY V6 with Recaros
Do it!! They look gorgeous, and that is a lovely colour too! Wish I could have one, need a few years yet before I can afford it! :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Want to opp out as i have a mk2 172 of my own, so never use company demo just short 2min drive home and then sits on the drive...
company demo at the mo is new clio 1.4dyn s s/r ect ect but no where near as good as a v6.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
superfastdan said:
Want to opp out as i have a mk2 172 of my own, so never use company demo just short 2min drive home and then sits on the drive...
company demo at the mo is new clio 1.4dyn s s/r ect ect but no where near as good as a v6.
OOOPS IM LOGED IN AS SUPERFAST...

Renaultsport Clio 182
Mars Red V6's are absolutely stunning, do it! You only live once after all, I will own a V6 one day soon :D

MINI JCW
Only you can make this decision mate, you buy the V6 with your heart not with your head and if your heart says yes then get out there and buy one

Just a quick point i always think that the 182 looks quite agressive at the front but how tame does the V6 make it look in the pics in this thread