ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

should i spray my wheels gloss black or anthracite?

PH2 172
I own Clio Cup and want to get rid of the silver wheels and spray them a different colour aint sure if i should do them gloss black or anthracite please help and give me ur ideas cheers.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i always think black wheels make them look flat no matter how glossy they are, go with antracite mate

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
from back in the day, spring 2005 :eek:

DSC00062.jpg

000_0012.jpg

Ford graphite grey

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
......well 182 but same-ish difference (black with anthricite) ;)

DSC01383-1.jpg

Or

DSC01320.jpg

:)

M2 Competition
Leave them silver! The anthracite goes well with arctic, but for some reason looks odd on mondial. Silvers much nicer (if a pain to keep clean)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
:eek:

I'll get some proper pics of the beauty come its christmas pc session

xxx

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Leave them silver! The anthracite goes well with arctic, but for some reason looks odd on mondial. Silvers much nicer (if a pain to keep clean)

Agree. I was one of the first with anthricite on a cup, and it looked good. Then a year or so down the line i went back to silver. Looks better against the blue imo too

M2 Competition

Agree. I was one of the first with anthricite on a cup, and it looked good. Then a year or so down the line i went back to silver. Looks better against the blue imo too

Ive done similar and got the 2118's on, think am going back to silver turinis though... :p

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
:eek:

I'll get some proper pics of the beauty come its christmas pc session

xxx

So tastful mate...

Maxogen, BTB, H&R, Turini's...if you weren't looking to sell i'd say get some 4 pots on there..

Forgot the trendlines ;)

Shoosh, not 100% sure yet. Some red brembros would look p**n behind the turinis :eek:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yes!!!! The price of an elactrical re-wire for said office?? ;)