ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I......

Looking for a ph-quick...
Im pretty much sold on the idea. Just wanted to get other peoples opinions...

Now...
PICT0038-1.jpg

And i photoshop done by a very kind someone.....
turini.gif

Personally i love it!!! Got some Ph2 side strips im going to colour code.

Comments welcome
Cheers
Amir

1.8 8v RSi
i personally think it makes the car look too dull but then again things look better when they actually done...the car needs to be a bit of a brighter colour to get away with that

LY V6 with Recaros
I think from the photo the silver looks better, but as the anthracite is just a photoshop I think it would look better once actually done properly. Looks a bit dull to me at the moment :)

Looking for a ph-quick...
Thanks for your input! Dont worry Brad, i wont do em black, not that you will able to see though, i'll just be a Tungston dot on the horizon ;)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
nah that dont look right makes the car look ugly, id do it chrome they'd stand out better and make ur car look well nice

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
hmm i thought they'd look good but i dont like that photoshop, they look far too dull and make the car look old and crap lol, sorry... u can slap me later :p