ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I?

1.2 y0!
Im spraying my wheels soon and was planning to do them anthracite however just did this on photoshop and I think i like it, ffs never going to get anything done if i keep changing my mind :banghead:

Opinions please!

IMG034orange.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
I would personally ditch the spraying idea and try pick up some other wheels, maybe some 15's or something instead. Oh and get rid of the tow strap/sticker unless you're tracking it!?

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Don't like that. It's making it look really sheddy because they look like they don't belong on the car. Go anthracite, it'll look much cleaner. Agree with the strap comment as well.

1.2 y0!
Its all monies thats the problem fella, i'd like some f1's in orange but its hard to find a cheap set. I like the tow strap atm so its staying, i know people dont like them on non-track cars.