ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should there be a "thing" here?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
thingmissing1.gif

thingmissing.gif

in the hole obviously

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Whats caused all that marking around it on the bonnet then, i'm confused.

Now Sold :-(
I'm guessing that the hole in the top picture is so that the stud/bolt to the left of the spring has somewhere to go when the bonnet is closed.
Hole in the bonnet on the other hand I have no idea. Will have a look and see if mine has one tomorrow.

CLIO PH1 172
the person who had the car before probably had and after market alarm fitted and one of the sensors was in the bonnet?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
the person who had the car before probably had and after market alarm fitted and one of the sensors was in the bonnet?

99.99% sure it didn't, i've had in 2.75 years and only just noticed, just there is white stuff round that hole, caught my eye.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Bonnet alarm is bottom right of the engine, not in the centre.

Clio sport 182
its a manufaturing hole when making the bonnet skin and injection moulding mark for the slam panel trim the white residue around the hole is road salt!! and will form on any corner/edge of anything exposed to road conditions Nothing wrong with your car :rasp: