ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show Map

yeah you are in the clio section. last year we crammed loads of clubs in there but this year the main club in terms of space will be CS.

Everything is close by like toilets, grub, ViP entry etc

Cheers
Mark

^ only bigger, we have the whole area pretty much :)

Just need to work out what to do with the space!
Answers on a postcode to the usual address please...

Coiley'd Clio PH2
So we have the section that says Renault Clio Clubs?
And also seeing as how most of the VIP members are from CS anyway, wont that mean we have the VIP parking spot aswell. Which also happens to be next to our stand!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Think the VIP parking area is for those that have pre bought their VIP tickets but aint going with a club mate.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Think the VIP parking area is for those that have pre bought their VIP tickets but aint going with a club mate.

Yes but the majority of people that have bought VIP tickets are from CS!
Sooo in that case theres going to be a lot of empty spaces in the VIP parking.

If ViP parking is empty, heh ho, it a club based show anyway.

I think to my knowledge everyone from CS who bought ViP asked for a club stand pass.

Mk1 Maxim Sport

Yes but the majority of people that have bought VIP tickets are from CS!
Sooo in that case theres going to be a lot of empty spaces in the VIP parking.

Ah s**t yeh i just thought about that again lol. Ahh well! Well look smarter cause well have noone surrounding us :D

BMW E46 330i Touring
Map looks good, a load more space than last year which is certainly required... hopefully we don't have 'too' much space! Could look a bit bare.

not enough or too much, it will likely be to much so thats where you guys come in to park the cars in a nice display rather than stacked in !

over to you again lol

Cheers
Mark

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, only playing Devil's advocate mate, I'm sure the space is (and certainly will be on the day) much appreciated.

Day...

How about keeping a 100m strip clear so we can take turns wheelspinning up and down it?

You need to be northern and orange to do that.

You are neither im afraid, Mark.

Plus 100m isnt enough distance for you to get above 30 in your car! ;)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, was about to say, that's soooo '06.

Would be cool to pull off a square, keeping the cars varied, but in a way so that people can walk amongst them without feeling like they're squeezing through gaps.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Have admin come up with any plans of how their gona be parked up? is ti gona be like all mk1's, then valvers, willys, 172s, 182s in colour order??? or just chucked in randomly?

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Ah right cool, neva bin any shows meself so really lookin forward to this one an hope the weather holds up on the day, even though it looks like winter is already on the way lol.

330ci sport
Just booked my FCS tickets :D Is there gonna be any designated bods to look out for organising parking when we arrive?? Any word on a parking plan for the stand?

Matt

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Just booked my FCS tickets :D Is there gonna be any designated bods to look out for organising parking when we arrive?? Any word on a parking plan for the stand?

Matt

Yep, will be Fcs people to direct you to our area and there will be various Cs staff on hand to sort out parking and what-not.