ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show off your beading

Trophy #491
A nice surprise this morning :)

ubagymet.jpg

Not a 320d
The Sonax? Toby raves about this stuff. Need to try it.

because its good, god dammit. My car is grafted at the moment, covered in concrete dust and still beads like that photo above.

Which reminds me I need to order some more.

Only one place to get it from though, which means I have to buy it from the jew. Roll on 3-4 day delivery time.

IPA wipedown first!

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
9egavabe.jpg

This was taken this am with an I phone...
After help to make it better so pm me... X

O I won't show the skyline as he will not help clean.... You all will be horrified

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
c2v3.. I prefer beading from a light shower but I thought I'd get one of it all gathered together :)

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

Looking....
This is my first attempt so go easy.
The roof i used Autoglym HD wax. Been on the car for 8 weeks now done 1500 miles.
20131008_094322.jpg

The bonnet as above buy with a coat of C2V3 applied last week
20131008_094342.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Winter prep complete on my old mans clio. Autofinesse Tough Prep followed by Power Seal.

a2upu9y5.jpg

Golf GT & A4 Avant
woundn't it have been best to lay down powerseal first then top up with toughcoat? what with powerseal be longer lasting, and the need to apply by machine may have removed the toughcoat.