ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show off your beading

2007 Clio Extreme 1.2 16v
The car was a bit dusty today so i used an open hose to rinse it off and got some good beading.... show yours off!

DSC00210.gif

This one was from the rain we had in glasgow last week -

DSC00200.gif

Bus w**ker
Not the best, but then I'd not waxed the car since the start of April when I took this after rinsing down on Tuesday night. :eek:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzItMjAwOTA2MDItMTY1M.jpg

If anyone gives me s**t I'll make out it was a durability test. :rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I need to get some shots. With 7 coats of wax she better be beeeeeading!

Bumder With A Buffer
Its sad how I know that... only because that what mine was like after using both of those products.

145db Euro'd clio
Picture101.jpg

Picture102.jpg

mine after wash x2
clay
polish with orbital polisher using SRP x2
Megs cleaner waxed
Megs gold glass wax x2
detail sprayed.
then it rained!!! was not happy. but got some nice beading. it hasent rained in about 24hours now and i've just taken that! :)

RB FF 182
Clayed the car about a month ago. And I always use maguires canubra wax (or however it's spelt!)

However. After washing the car etc... I realised I had none left so used some six year old turtle wax! Lol!

Quite impressed really considering!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 163
  E87 118d M Sport
How was it to use buddy?

Very impressed!
I'm doing a write-up for DW, but i would say 8/10 for application. 10/10 for removal. very good beading. smells...fine (nothing fruity or anything, just wax).
Tested it against Dodo BV and autoglym HD (all around the same kinda price) so thought it was the fairest test I could give.

What are you pitching HD at though? As it's 241 in Halfrauds . . . And if you're comparing it at full price, do Carbon and Onyx not get a say? ;)