ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your 172 Cups

172 cup, Impreza P1
Re: Show us your 172 cup's

DSCF2167.jpg

DSCF2161.jpg

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)

DSC_0026(2).jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0026%u0025282%29.jpg
    DSC_0026%u0025282%29.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 168

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

Cheers Matt, aye i do like the chairs i must admit, best £2000 i've ever spent (on the car) lol

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

I never mate no, seen the car on Gumtree of all places (generally try and avoid there if i can) and seen it was for sale in Leeds. The Recaros were already in it, very slight wear on the drivers side one but i've been speaking to a prestige retrimmer and they reckon they can help bring them up nicley!

Phoned the guy up and heard everything i wanted to hear, belts & dephaser done in October, four brand new tyres etc

The thing that swung me though was its had every single part its ever needed documented from the same garage from new, every single part,service etc on one sheet of paper! Never seen service history like it lol. Phoned the garage and they said yeah it's been coming here its whole life!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Want an Abarth 500 Jamie? I <3 your cup!

R14 CUP
Show us your 172 cup's

I'm alright thanks Luke! I did contemplate selling up prior to Christmas. But then I started driving it again, and I just couldn't do it!

She's a beaut, and I'd be a fool to sell it AGAIN...!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Show us your 172 cup's

I'm alright thanks Luke! I did contemplate selling up prior to Christmas. But then I started driving it again, and I just couldn't do it!

She's a beaut, and I'd be a fool to sell it AGAIN...!

I no the feeling, i dont think i could ever sell mine either

R14 CUP
Show us your 172 cup's

I no the feeling, i dont think i could ever sell mine either

I did sell mine, and then bought it back a year later!!! It doesn't really owe me anything and puts a massive grin on my face when I drive it.

I keep thinking about selling up and replacing it with an M3, but honestly it'd be a waste.

It needs a few bits and pieces sorting out. Ideally could do with the gearbox refurburishing it's gone a slight whine. When it eventually gets done I'll get a quaife ATB diff fitted too.

Also, just recently the drivers side recaro has decided not to tilt forward, so I need to get the seat stripped down and see what's going on in there. Suspect a cable might have snapped or one of the mechanisms has seized.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Show us your 172 cup's

I did sell mine, and then bought it back a year later!!! It doesn't really owe me anything and puts a massive grin on my face when I drive it.

I keep thinking about selling up and replacing it with an M3, but honestly it'd be a waste.

It needs a few bits and pieces sorting out. Ideally could do with the gearbox refurburishing it's gone a slight whine. When it eventually gets done I'll get a quaife ATB diff fitted too.

Also, just recently the drivers side recaro has decided not to tilt forward, so I need to get the seat stripped down and see what's going on in there. Suspect a cable might have snapped or one of the mechanisms has seized.

Sounds like uve got good plans for her jamie :) when did u buy her back?

Ive thought long and hard about upgrading to a megane 230 F1 but when i drove 1 i prefered my cup and it felt quite a bit quicker aswell, im almost done with my spec. Hopefully it will be finished for CS saturday and FCS

Mines such a good low mileage example and ive spent a fortune on it and it would kill me if i sold it and the next owner run it into the ground lol

Yours is one of the best out there jamie, its mint ;-)

R14 CUP
Show us your 172 cup's

I originally bought it back in 2010, sold it in 2011, bought it back in march 2012!

Yeah, there are a few bits on it that need sorting and with time will be sorted!

Yeah, it's in good condition. By no means perfect, but its in good condition.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Show us your 172 cup's

I originally bought it back in 2010, sold it in 2011, bought it back in march 2012!

Yeah, there are a few bits on it that need sorting and with time will be sorted!

Yeah, it's in good condition. By no means perfect, but its in good condition.

Lol fair enough bud, its a lovely one u got. The plate is brilliant, like mine its 90% mint. Ive got a couple of tiny car park dents that i must get rid of as they annoy the fook out of me