ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SHOW US YOUR AFTERMARKET HEAD UNIT !!! ??

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
DSCF1821ss.jpg

Sony MEX BT-2600

Microphone is pretty bad but apart from that it's a good HU. Love bluetooth audio streaming. Press play while walking up to car, get in, start engine, music playing on stereo. Winning.

Even if I don't have my phone, I just play music straight off the USB, the tiny stick in the above picture is fricking awesome, 16GB on that.

Also has a full set of RCA outputs, which I'll never use.

Listerine & Poledo
I used to really want a Nakamichi (?), no ghey flashy graphics, just quality audio.

Sony stuff makes my eyes bleed and my Kenwood seems to be back-lit by xenons on high-beam :(

Polo + Micra
I used to really want a Nakamichi (?), no ghey flashy graphics, just quality audio.

Sony stuff makes my eyes bleed and my Kenwood seems to be back-lit by xenons on high-beam :(

i thought nakamichi had gone.

i still believe they could of done a little more to the looks of their units

PB Clio 172
DSCF1821ss.jpg

Sony MEX BT-2600

Microphone is pretty bad but apart from that it's a good HU. Love bluetooth audio streaming. Press play while walking up to car, get in, start engine, music playing on stereo. Winning.

Even if I don't have my phone, I just play music straight off the USB, the tiny stick in the above picture is fricking awesome, 16GB on that.

Also has a full set of RCA outputs, which I'll never use.

nice, am a big fan of Sony

No it doesn't show any information at all apart from time and temperature. The adaptor for allowing use of the screen is around £80 and I only paid £46 for the unit so wouldn't be worth the money IMO

Listerine & Poledo
What! My lead cost £70 5 years ago and did track/album/artist/RDS text.

But the display-out feature on Alpine isn't on the lower-end of the range. For the iPod head units that used to mean you needed the full-colour screen.

Albi 197
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368469857.796823.jpg

Sony MEX-BT2900.

Had this for about 2 years now and had no issues, sound quality is great for me, but I've only ever had this HU and an old Blaupunkt one.

Got this bluetoothed up to my iPhone, so just get in, start the car up and press play!

Clio RS200 Cup
I've never been a big spender on head units.. but I've found that anything with a MOSFET amp in it sounds pretty mint! Think JVC and Pioneer are using them in their 'cheaper' units. Currently got a pioneer Mixtrax something or other.. Improved the speaker quality 10 fold over the standard head unit and allows me to add both a sub and amp the front speakers. Huzzah!

Subaru Impreza WRX
Fantastic piece of kit - I wouldn't have paid £500 for it though, in the motor before I had it. Pioneer AVIC-F910BT:

wrxinteriorfront.jpg

avicf900bt_ew_large.jpg

Oh, and yes it's not a Clio! Looking to swap to a Clio :)

Listerine & Poledo
What are they like? The car-kit version of the asteroid was really good for 5 minutes at a time, in between freezing and crashing.

Clio 1.6 16V
Another vote for Alpine here.

My CDA-117ri is fully hooked up to the standard display unit.

The stalk controls still work, and also control my iPhone 5 which is linked via a cable in the glovebox (and a cheapo lighning adapter).

The sound quality is absolutely top drawer, helped by the Genesis amp & uprated components I'm running.

View attachment 1028004

Recently bought the alpine ute-204dab, wanted to make the lcd work as yours, whats the adaptor that you bought ?