ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Show us your GOLFS!!!***

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Any VW Golf owners on here??? Recently got my self a MK4 GT TDI and its an excellent little car....Not quite as quick as the 172 or scooby i used to have but still its nice to have a car that gives 45+ MPG!! :rasp:

Golf R soon...
Got an R32, with added milltek effect :)

DSC02110.jpg

DSC02105.jpg

Mk4 .:R32
^^ nice.
Has anyone got a pic of a mk4 GTI on R32 wheels? Have been looking around the net for ages.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Any VW Golf owners on here??? Recently got my self a MK4 GT TDI and its an excellent little car....Not quite as quick as the 172 or scooby i used to have but still its nice to have a car that gives 45+ MPG!! :rasp:

my mum had one... untill i stuck it in a 3foot deep puddle :D

Willy + Modus DCi
yeh the GT-TDI will blow the doors off your old 172, i been skinned by one twice now, when there remapped they just haul ass all day long!!

BMW E92/Audi S3
My mates Euro Gold 1.8 20V Turbo S3 engine pushing out 30PSI - . Went in this the other night. and i felt sick as anything..
S6301010.jpg

Golf R soon...
That Golf looks well nice!

I thought you were on about the clio having a s3 engine at first! lol

BMW E92/Audi S3
That Golf looks well nice!

I thought you were on about the clio having a s3 engine at first! lol

Its French.. ;)

..Enough said:approve:

The golf has Porsche door handles worth over 200quid?!
Heres more pics. Fair play to him for spending that much on his pride and joy. If you like Euro then you'll love this..
Bully.jpg

Bully1.jpg

Bully2.jpg

Bully3.jpg

Bully4.jpg

Last edited:
  RB 182 Special.
One of my cousins sold his VR6 recently -he now has a 172 Cup ;). It sounded superb, but as someone else has said, was very heavy on petrol.

IMG_0427a.jpg

His brother now has a Mk IV GT TDI 150 (he's had about a million billion cars, including quite a few Golfs). He's put the anniversary body kit on it and VW 17s and it looks fantastic! He reckons its about as fast as his old remapped petrol GTI Turbo, although understandably the power delivery is totally different. He's planning on getting that remapped at some point and with the comments made on here about remapped TDIs I'm interested to experience the results.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
lol well i dont know about stock ones, just this one with a sodding chip.

Agreed, it seems that bluefins and what not take diesel and petrol golfs up to crazy figure's.

I seen a Fabia VRS for sale and it had been chipped (and a full milltek with induc) and it was somthing like 189bhp, thats farking mental:eek:

I'm liking that purple mk2, was it originally a rallye ?? As I see it has the arches & it LHD (or did G60's come like thta too ?)

Ian 182's old vr6 looks ace too.