ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your MK1 valvers >>>

Pikey Truck
TomS said:
Here's mine......... again lol :eek:

kdqt0y.gif

That is pure sex Thomas!!

heres mine...

Attachments

• DSC00702(small).jpg
    DSC00702(small).jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 31
Well...

After a long and hard think (and the fact i went round to my parents and the 16v was sat on the drive screaming at me to be thrashed at the weekend!) i have decided that it may well be worth putting her on the road again!

She's done about 92k whoever it was that asked me and yeah come back to me in august and see if i still have her and if i wanna sell her by all means mate. Dont have a problem with people asking!

Shorty_mk1

Beetle
Shorty_mk1 said:
Well...

After a long and hard think (and the fact i went round to my parents and the 16v was sat on the drive screaming at me to be thrashed at the weekend!) i have decided that it may well be worth putting her on the road again!

Shorty_mk1
glad to hear it:cool: it'd be a shame for that beauty just to sit there

mk1 phase 3
Shorty_mk1 said:
Well...

She's done about 92k whoever it was that asked me and yeah come back to me in august and see if i still have her and if i wanna sell her by all means mate. Dont have a problem with people asking!

Shorty_mk1

cool, ill definately be interested. just gotta wait for my insurance to run out, and a years drivin!! but get her back on the road! lovin the ronals :cool: