ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your MK1 valvers >>>

Suzuki SV1000S
DSC00120.gif

DSC00121.gif

DSC00118.gif

Smallwheel.gif

Williams 2
Here's mine after fitting new bonnet,front bumper,fogs,side repeaters and angel eyes at the weekend. Also how it was b4 with quads, definatly prefer the angel eyes. What do you think?:D Quads,old bonnet and bumper avaliable for sale soon, if anyones interested;)

Attachments

• DSCF0016.jpg
    DSCF0016.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF0044.jpg
    DSCF0044.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF0043.jpg
    DSCF0043.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF0042.jpg
    DSCF0042.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 59

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
^^nope definately looked better with the quads i think^^

mr2haz - is that bigchris's old hybrid....looks like it, is gorgeous

heres mine then
IMGP1903.gif

100_1575.gif

100_1574.gif

and a couple of mine and tomS's
100_1674.gif

100_1666.gif

100_1690.gif

Williams 2, 182 cup
I've had it three months and still haven't fixed it! Can't wait to take it for a blast around some country lanes.

I've got to say there are a lot of nice valvers on here.

Williams 2, 182 cup
I haven't even had much time to look into it. Its running on three cylinders, has compression, a spark and fuel injector is working. Think it may be a faulty valve or spring or something. When i get the time i will strip it down.

I'm determined to get it running sweet again.

Beetle
Freebone said:
cheers ollie....and you scott...(as said mate..there yours if you want them...lol)

i love bigchris's old hybrid..am jealous now mate..
lol, if only i wasn't poor:dapprove:
your mile's away from me aswell, i was down in bridgewater last sunday and it was 188 miles from my house before i saw a sign for cheddar gorge.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Scott-16v! said:
your mile's away from me aswell, i was down in bridgewater last sunday and it was 188 miles from my house before i saw a sign for cheddar gorge.

bridgewaters quite close...i was in taunton on sunday..bout 5 mins away mate..

cheddar is closer than bridgewater though....you know you want the wheels..lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Scott-16v! said:

You were two junctions south of me then mate...bout 10 mins

Beetle
Tom16v said:
You were two junctions south of me then mate...bout 10 mins
didn't realise you were down that way aswell mate. i wasn't in the valver though:dapprove: in the kia sedona:evil: :clown:

mk1 phase 3
kia sedona, nice! ;) get your finger out and get those wheels scott :) what wheels are u gona get freebone if u sell the bangin turbines? or u already got some?

Beetle
lol, i actually quite like drivin it, and i have to drive it as part of my current job. its got the merc sprinter engine and gearbox, nice and torquey:D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
ollie_yesclio said:
kia sedona, nice! ;) get your finger out and get those wheels scott :) what wheels are u gona get freebone if u sell the bangin turbines? or u already got some?

i have an idea of what to get but that would be secret...i would have to sell these first.....for the right offer obviously

Alfa Romeo 156 Lusso
Prob all sick of seeing it now, but here's mine!
Soon to be going to standard refurb'd alloys before anyone says 'lose the stilts!'

Fromfront.gif

Backview.gif

1996 Valver
Jammydj; They 17's?
You will love the std 15's, Just got rid of my 17's, for the original ph2's, the ride is so much smoother, quieter and is more controllable on the limit, 17's (with poor tyres admittedly would just let go with no warning.

Enjoy:D

Alfa Romeo 156 Lusso
Hey Pat,

yeah, they're 17's - were on when I bought it so never known any different!
That's good sh*t to know though, looking forward to the change! :)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
will_s said:
IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

then with the aid of a dick hitting me went to this
untitled.jpg

:(:(:(:(:(

very very nice valver you had there mate, wheels look mint aswell, they 16's? what did u do after, repair it or get another valver?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
might have to try and get a set of them as they look very nice in that size with a nice drop....