ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your seats please

GW 200T
Can peoplem who have swapped there OE seats for after market Recaros such as type Rs and mitsubishi evo seats or any other recaro seats please post pictures up PLEASE

182 Cup
Picture002-5.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

GW 200T
keep umm coming liking the idea of the evo/ accored seats as well, were u ;get umm from jay and chris??

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
Yep. My drivers seat is bolted to the floor but the passenger side is on recaro subframe and slides forward, also tilt the seat forward. Works nicely.
I bought these from another cs member, but he got them from an evo forum here. http://www.lancerregister.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Ive got some as new evo6 gsr front seats in the garage. Only bad thing is they dont have the lever to tilt forward as they came out a 5door. not sure wether to put them in as i usually have people in the back and dont know if there will be enough room for someone to squeeze through.

Is it possible for someone to get past your drivers one into the back seats?

182 (Conversion)
My blue DC5s are comfy but for normal day-day driving they're a little "bolt upright" - not that I even notice when out around N.Wales for the day.

Nimbus Megane R26
the dc5 seats take much altering to fit a 182 mesa? How much they cost 2nd hand? looking at getting some black ones for mine

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Hi!!

S4010220.jpg

Those evo 8 seats were the others on my hit list, someone is giving them away for £500 in items for sale.

Some lovely seats here tbh.

Bumder With A Buffer
Hi!!

Those evo 8 seats were the others on my hit list, someone is giving them away for £500 in items for sale.

Some lovely seats here tbh.

Soon to be in my car those bad boys are :) ;) (the ones in the for sale section :) )

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Richy:

Very good price that! And even on rails so you don't even have to piss about. I looked on MLR for ages and some guy wanted £550 for those seats without the Clio adaptors.

Bumder With A Buffer
Jamie hoping to do a deal with my full interior as I dont use the rears at all in mine...worst case il find another rear set if I do want rear seats but I doubt it anytime soon!

182 (Conversion)
I didn't fit the DC5s they were in when I bought it. Apparently they were a bit of a pain in the ass. They're not cheap either, especially in blue (if you can find them).