ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your subs

clio mk2
now the everyone let my see ya subs ;)

heres mine

sorry about the rubbish pic quality

ps (ignore the smashe lense on the light) :cool:

P2280005.gif

P2280006.gif

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
theres another thread about peoples ICE, i dont have any pictures but i had two 12" Vibe Blackairs (1100watts rms and 2800wat peak in total) and two 12" Orion HP subwoofers (1000watt rms and 2000watt peak in total) and a Orion D2400 amp and a 800watt Orion amp

Last edited:
  Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
I got a little 8" Vibe, that is enough to make my car bounce if I want. Dont see the need for ur setup tbh :p

clio mk2
haha yes mate you cant beat the mighty dubstep!

and yer they are well heavy but to be fair a 1.2 5 door isnt the sportiest a clio has ever been now is it

Yozz'd up 182
600w i think cant excatly remember, pretty sure its a 601.1 going into two so like 300 rms each?

Yozz'd up 182
Oh yeah. haha. especialy during those dark filthy drops. You got more than one battery? im looking at putting another in with a spilt charge relay.

clio mk2
Oh yeah. haha. especialy during those dark filthy drops. You got more than one battery? im looking at putting another in with a spilt charge relay.

haha, nah man im only runnin one battery only got one amp powering the 2, the other silver amp used to power 4 6x9s but it had way too much treble lol

vaux cavalier
Either no one has a sense of humour on here, or the video of the mine isn't working, if it is working then give it some volume....

Yozz'd up 182
Fair enough, i only want one so i can play music with engine off without worrying about the battery dying.

Heard any 16bit mixes?

R26r R26
haha yes mate you cant beat the mighty dubstep!

and yer they are well heavy but to be fair a 1.2 5 door isnt the sportiest a clio has ever been now is it

I wasn't having a pop at you mate. It just makes me grin when people spend money on mods etc to make their cars go quicker and then fill the back of it with speakers that wouldn't look out of place in a nightclub.

Perhaps I am just getting old.:(

ibiza cupra
nice little custom made fibre glass jobbie
box100.gif

ps wallop i love them dogs lol. i set off a whole stack of them in au naturale to amuse myself whilst the missis was woundering about. was funny as f**k when they all went mad and the whole pile fell over in the middle of the shop lol

Nimbus 197
My sub and amp have been sitting under the stairs for 2 years, I just can't be bothered to fit them.......

clio mk2
I wasn't having a pop at you mate. It just makes me grin when people spend money on mods etc to make their cars go quicker and then fill the back of it with speakers that wouldn't look out of place in a nightclub.

Perhaps I am just getting old.:(

lol yer i get what ya mean i just love bass haha :cool:

clio mk2
Fair enough, i only want one so i can play music with engine off without worrying about the battery dying.

Heard any 16bit mixes?

yer i would like another battery in min to be honest cus it is pretty annoyin having my engine on evertime i wanna listen to my music :(

Polo + Micra
30mm of xmax must be sweet:approve:

i must say i miss my pair of infinity perfect 12vq's and 1000/1:(

1.2 Clio
30mm of xmax must be sweet:approve:

i must say i miss my pair of infinity perfect 12vq's and 1000/1:(

It is tindeed. Infinity perfects. Heard one of these they sound very smooth.
So you were feeding it with what power? The JL 1000/1? Very nice if so. shame it was class D on a sub like that though!

Yozz'd up 182
Surely putting the batteries in a ported box would lower the air volume in at and raise or lower the tuning?