ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your subs

1.2 Clio
Surely putting the batteries in a ported box would lower the air volume in at and raise or lower the tuning?

It does raise the tuning, but when you design the box yourself. You can make allocation for the dispalcement of those batteries from the box. BBP6, is the program I use.

Pussy installs.

IMG_0073.jpg

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
4-1.gif

then i stopped been a pussy and went ported:

IMG_0181.jpg

Running different amps now, 850wrms to each sub, But they subs wont last much longer dont think :( Thinking of going for an RE15

Polo + Micra
yeah JL 1000/1 running at about 1200wRMS

they did sound smooth in a nice sealed box and still managed 141.9 dB

what amps you running in have some genesis amps to run them up ..never got them in since i got it back on the road with the new cage..

2004_0330Image0001.jpg

how its used to look when the seats were still in..

Ibiza FR
Like mine but its in my bedroom not my car i did the same thing with the actuall subbox aswell, ive got a V12 Amp tho

Fair enough, it looks better than having it straight upright, I think so anyway!
i've got a 15" hollywood sub in my bedroom! sounds very nice!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
I'm sorry but that looks awful mate. lol

:lolup:
Looks? 'cos thats what subs are for.... Looking at....

That install is THE loudest I've heard with amazing SQ, Lets see your install that 'looks' nice and sounds as good as that one does....

Chris.

Clio 172 & Fabia vRS
i got a Vibe black Air 2 and FLi 1000m monoblock Amp Gives very good deep bass!.. But looks messy in the boot so no pics :p

G/W 200 and project Vdub
I wasn't having a pop at you mate. It just makes me grin when people spend money on mods etc to make their cars go quicker and then fill the back of it with speakers that wouldn't look out of place in a nightclub.

Perhaps I am just getting old.:(

getting?;)

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Dont know about anybody else, but when I did my stealth sub, it sounded gash! Hardly any bass, and the volume of the 6x9' went down, usualloy could turn it up to 28 on my system, now its like 16-17 before it starts to crackle. Anyone got any suggestions on how to fix this?

Currently got the box back in due to the sound pissing me off so much lol

mx5
Even mine causes the car to rattle loads and stop me being able to see out the mirrors, cant imagine how loud some of these installs must be!

n503996305_882341_9852.jpg