ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

showing my car ( new here )

hello ,i am bart from belgium and here are some pics off my car
6befigo.jpg

68m1nhs.jpg

6gyg8qu.jpg

grtz bart

307 hdi (powered by derv)
hi, nice to meet you. One thing i would say on your car is that it needs to eye brows colour coded.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I hate bodykits but that's actually pretty nice. Skirts maybe a bit much but they seem to work.

1.8 8v RSi
thats an amazing car...sideskirts look great too....not sure on the rear lights though...welcome to Cliosport

Hi Bart!

I'm liking those alloys a lot - which ones are they? If they were black, it would look even better! ;)

D.

these ar 16 inch alloys and i have get them bij prima sport england
this week i wil replace the originel choke absorbers en will fitting eh kw set under the car ( whit this set i can sett the care higher and lower )
pics follow end off this week

al

ST on the way...
What happened to the Clio? :S

5 looks nice... apart from the holes, grille, bonnet vent and mirrors lol

this 5 whas mine BEFORE i have get the clio
the 5 have i sold 2 years ago
but i just find it eh nice car to drive and whant just to set this picture off the 5 here to see what you mates found off it

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
tidy pics mate. The R5 is sweet, if a little bright! :)

Looking good though. Agree that those alloys on the Clio would look superb in anthracite or black! :cool:

MKV Golf GTi (240bhp)
dont like the body kit, really dont like the lights or rear bumper but love the wheels,

welcome!!!!