ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shud i swap 182 4 225

hi guys im in a fuss,

i have a racing blue 182, with the cup spoiler pack, not susp.

54 plate with 12k on the clock, had it 9months now.

went to reno, they have a std 225 in inferno orange, no extras like climate control etc...

its a 04 plate with 6k on the clock.

the price for the 225 is £14.495, and they px my clio for £10.150, leaving me with £4.350 to find.

im 22, and love my 182, but there value isnt holding that well. my insurance will be another £150 a year.

should i swap.

will i get board of the 225 in a couple of months and regret going into more debt, or will i love it. Is it worth waiting a few months and get a cupd std 225. (but i might not get as good px price for the 182 then)

i paid 12k for my 182 new

hardest choice eva.

many thanks

Audi RS4

Swappin my 172 in August for a 225,think the 172s,182s are dated now IMO,specially with the new model coming out, now is the time to swap before I lose any more money.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

If you need a bigger car for more motorway miles ... then 225 will be good choice. If you dont ... then stick with the 182.

Nope, dont get it its nothing like the Clio and youll loose more money than you can think.

Best way to convinve yourself is to take one down a back road then take the 182 then think the Megan costs 50% more to run in tyres and fuel and isnt as good.

Best speak to Omar though he swopped to a 182 to a 225 then went back to a 182.