ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side Skirts for my 1.2 16v Bilabong

Clio 1.2 16v Bilabong
Hi Everyone. I am new here so forgive me if I am in the wrong place or anything. First of all I would like to say I am loving my Clio its a wicked upgrade from my previous car. (pug 106 diesel).

I have done a couple of modifications to my car so far, (Pipercross induction kit and sound system upgrade) and was wondering what you thought of these side skirts

http://www.venodesign.co.uk/shop/renault-clio-mk2-side-skirts-p-872.html

I love the ones on the 172 but I dont want to have to replace the wings.

Thanks in advance.

aandy.

Clio 1.2 16v Bilabong
thats what i like to hear. I was wanting to get some black lexus lights at first as well but from reading on here it seems people dont like them.

Clio 1.2 16v Bilabong
Kool, they doo look really smart. I think i may have to get me some of those. anyone got any idea how much it will cost to get them painted? I have got a black clio. PS Its soooooo much faster thean the PUG

Clio 1.2 16v Bilabong
Thats cool. I have got a compressor and all of the painting equipment but dont really have the time. Another question, how did you get your cold air feed at that point in your bumper? I can see it in the photo. I had to just drop mine down to the floor Couldnt find a gap for it. Will post some images of my car when i get some taken. (and i clean it)

DSC02432editedbw.gif

DSC02426editedbw.gif

DSC02526edited.gif

^^^^^back in the old days before spacers and lowering;

DSC04182.gif

^^^^^ lowered and spacers ;)

jamie

Clio 1.2 16v Bilabong
Jamie, That looks fantastic. I hope they look that good if i get them. Love the colour of the car as well. Will anyone be going to the NE meet on sunday at the arnison center in durham? i might pop down. We can laugh at all of the little novas in Mcdonalds car park...

1.2 16v
DSC02432editedbw.gif

DSC02426editedbw.gif

DSC02526edited.gif

^^^^^back in the old days before spacers and lowering;

DSC04182.gif

^^^^^ lowered and spacers ;)

jamie

jamie, you know that thin black line of tape at the very top of the side skirts, i was wondering what it is and where to get it as i have the same replica skirts. also, what size spacers do you have on f/b, thanks.

p.s looks a minter

cheers for comments, re the black stuff, its actually just black silicone :S ;) trade secret, just finishes it off nicely :) brilliant stuff!!

i have 15mm spacers front and back, and its lowered on coilies about 65 at the back and 75 at the front, poss more, no idea really lol

jamie