ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side Skirts

Dynamique 1.4 16v
Hiya,

I have looked around and i know a few people have said to get in touch with Sunway is he still around as i have PM him but haven't heard anything?

I know someone has got some off ebay what are peoples thoughts? I would like a set like the 172 really nice and subtle.

Thank you.

gen 7 celica
earlier in the year i bought side skirts from a polish guy on ebay. think they are similar to subways. the quality was the worst i have ever seen. most body shops wouldn't touch them. so i got rid of them and got renault side skirts fitted. they cost £160. search for "just out the bodyshop" for pics. like the subtle look and the quality is mint.

Dynamique 1.4 16v
Anybody got any thoughts on side skirts...I've tried getting in touch with Subway does anyone know if he is still around?

Cheers.

yeah he PM'd me back the other day, hes selling for £125 Inc delivery + VAT, primed and ready to paint.