ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sideskirt shame

campus sport 1.2 16v
:dapprove: hi people-well its a new year so i thought i might treat myself to some sideskirts for my campus sport-contacted reno and they quoted me £100 per sideskirt but told me i would have to get them sprayed myself and also fit them myself! ...unbelievable! What do you all think about that? Anyway thinking about the ones from kwadrat [e-bay] and then finding a bodyshop! Will the bodyshop fit them for me too,or are they easy to fit myself-your comments please!

get them fitted and sprayed by shop. mine were 50 off ebay, 80 for spraying and then 50 for fitting, but if you get it done together should be a bit cheaper.

jamie

campus sport 1.2 16v
actually im thinking of having kwadrat spray them for me[dont know of any good sprayshops in my area and its the same risk ]-also how do they fit? it says adhesiv or adhesive and bolts-will adhesive on its own be adequate?

Dont get sideskirts only. I will make the car look uneven becuase if you look at it from the side it will go high clearence, low clearence, high clearence.

Also £100 per sideskirt is a joke and renault ones are tiny.
Id expect to pay 100 quid per pair.

true about the price as lusty says, get some off ebay, the look just as good and suit the car, ill find a link and post it up.

and with regards to spraying, i would personally take that risk, get them done where someone can see your car! where are you based?

jamie

hmm ok not sure then, might be worth askin the forum on a new thread, i know a couple of places in leeds, and some home in cheshire, which probs isnt much help.

jamie