ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sigma 30mm during daylight.

Not really used this lens much for daytime stuff, been mainly for low light. Had a go this weekend and was quite impressed by it!

2753933457_45ec09ff6a.png

2754756996_4e2ac83be5.png

2754729962_c25d379bfa.jpg

2753897709_5154d26e74.jpg

2753894763_2ab751ba9e.jpg

Opinions/criticism welcome!!

A4 Avant
Can you post a link to the fullsize pot and pan one or the last dog one? Wouldn't mind seein how sharp it is.

A4 Avant
Very nice, I've been tempted by this for a while to achieve a film slr 50mm prime. Yours looks nice and crisp, picks up the strands of dog hair well. Impressive. Looks like i'll be heading to jacobs to have a play sooner than I thought.:)

Was the misses waiting to use the pots and pans and you were holding her up? lol.

lol, i just had the camera and they looked shiny lol! Its great in low light, and it has some weight to it! Got mine from Honk Kong Ebay!

Cupra
Nice pics. They do look sharp from the images above.

I love my 30. I dont use it enough at the minute, will dust it off and give it a shot again this week.

A4 Avant
Thats a very good price on ebay, just over £200 all in. Pity I don't have an ebay or paypal account anymore.

My pics are from Nikon D40. Nigel, mine arrived from HK in 3 days and had no tax charged either!!! Some UK companies take longer to deliver!!!

Cupra
The only downside is that they do seem to have a bad rep for quality control. HK is a long way to send back a lens with front/ back focus issues.

Mine came with a worldwide warranty and allows you to send directly to sigma, whether this be in UK or HK.

Worth noting, I tried numerous filters with the lens and after some mixed results the lens stays Naked, and filters make great Frisbees lol!