ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silicone elbow to ITG Maxogen

Titanium 182 FF
I have this very Forge Induction Hose on my 182:

forgehose_zpsead940e3.jpg

Will this fit an ITG Maxogen? I've had a look at it and I am not convinced it is long enough after browsing images of peoples Maxogen fitted.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
No I have the Maxogen, it comes complete with it's own pipes. and tbf the Maxogen would like pikey with a red hose anyway.

Titanium 182 FF
No I have the Maxogen, it comes complete with it's own pipes. and tbf the Maxogen would like pikey with a red hose anyway.

I know that brand new it comes with its own elbow, what im asking is will it fit onto this forge Elbow. The Diameter looks the same I am just unsure on it's length. The photo was for reference, my Forge hose is Black.

I am asking because I have bought one secondhand that does not have the original elbow.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Oh my Bad sorry, I personally do not think it will if the forge one is a replica of the original renault part, mainly because I think the ITG Filter Sits a bit closer to the front of the car which would make it need a slightly longer hose, still no harm in trying the shape is the same but I definitely think the ITG uses a longer hose, I no longer have the Ren part so cannot tell.
measure your forge hose in terms of Width and length from TB end to bend and from Bend to filter and i'll check if my ITG is the same? if that makes any sort of sense?

Ph1
Should fit diameter but as already mentioned length could be a issue.

Just custom make one. There's a decent company on ebay who sells all the Ash silicone products.

Titanium 182 FF
Oh my Bad sorry, I personally do not think it will if the forge one is a replica of the original renault part, mainly because I think the ITG Filter Sits a bit closer to the front of the car which would make it need a slightly longer hose, still no harm in trying the shape is the same but I definitely think the ITG uses a longer hose, I no longer have the Ren part so cannot tell.
measure your forge hose in terms of Width and length from TB end to bend and from Bend to filter and i'll check if my ITG is the same? if that makes any sort of sense?

From the bend to the end of the hose it is approximately 11.5 cm. The End of the hose finishes inline with the Engine lifting hangar.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Too Short dude, also it has two bends in it, the cone itself faces into the wing, what parts are you being supplied with? just the cone or are you getting some pipes? it's bit of a pain to fit complete.

Titanium 182 FF
Too Short dude, also it has two bends in it, the cone itself faces into the wing, what parts are you being supplied with? just the cone or are you getting some pipes? it's bit of a pain to fit complete.

No it does not, this is an ITG Maxogen:

DSC01374_zpsce3b362a.jpg

I've no idea what kit you are talking about!