ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 1*2 Bp Garage Malpas Road

Clio 172
Pulled in on the petrol pump behind me , Last 3 Reg letter were SZT iirc , Said nice car to you n you said same back n both laughed , Looked clean :)

Ain't bp's super unleaded only 97ron?

I used v-power religiously for about 6months then one day had to use momentum and noticed no difference at all, so I now use which ever I'm closer too.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ain't bp's super unleaded only 97ron?

I used v-power religiously for about 6months then one day had to use momentum and noticed no difference at all, so I now use which ever I'm closer too.

I'm not sure but i think you may be right on the BP front.

All i know is i filled up with it before and the mpg was shite along with a little lumpier idle. I was even stupid enough to try another tank full.
Tesco's momentum isn't to bad at all to be fair.

Clio 172
I was on red light so was nearest to me lol I'm normally a shell guy as its a stonethrow away , seen the car again last night and day before and its a 182, driving around Newport may have recently got it as I seem to see it everywhere now who knows lol