ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 1*2 Flitwick leisure centre

Clio 182
Silver 1*2 on silver turinis in the Flitwick leisure centre car park, parked closest to the road.

Only caught a glimpse as I was driving by, just thought I'd see who else was about in Flitwick.

FF 182
Damn i miss this car! I saw this between Broughton and Junction 13 twisty road, you know the one I mean with all the potholes! Knew it was my old one! I moaned all the way to the cinema that I missed it and now only have a 1 litre lol!

Titanium 182 FF
Yea, the road through Salford. Drive that way to work a lot so not suprising that you'll see it.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Ok, link me when you have, cheers

Sorry bud, sort of misread your comment earlier. I'm on holiday and had a few beers. So a bit sloppy.
There is already a thread with all the details mate, it's in the local meets section. Meeting at go outdoors, Norse road, Bedford.
9.15 meet, to leave at 9.30ish!