ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 Cup

Hi all - its been a fair while since I posted being as I lost contact with my beloved Cup after chopping it in for an Elise!

Anyway does anybody on here own Silver Cup NV 53 NTF?

If so I have a Hillpower ECU which will only work on that vehicle if youre interested! It was only run on the car for about 1500 miles but worked to great effect.

I miss my cup :(

172, Tiguan

And you sold a very rare example.

But id be tempted to sell mine for an Elise as well.

i thought about selling my valver for an elise, but im sticking with the fiat 20v turbo coupe idea instead.

Hmm - whole thing ended badly after two months when a wet road/diesel/adverse camber combination killed my elise and nearly killed me!

So I now have a Ford Racing Puma! Although Im pining for my cup as its prbably the best all round car Ive owned. Tempted to go for a new 182 cup but the wife loves the Puma so chenging it will prove problematic.