ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 172 ph2 in lincoln?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Guilty :evil: Where did you spot me mate? I'm surprsied you could tell it was silver with the amount of muck on it! managed to wash it today..won't last long though!

erm dunno what the roads called.. was next to you at some traffic lights (heading from heighington through lincoln) and you was staring out at the front of my car? arctic blue 182 with R 6UY S on the plate..

you had come past that suzuki garage was it on the corner and left onto that main road with the 3 lanes (shared one in the middle) that goes over a bridge near the city centre.

thats if it was you of course. had two(i think) lasses in the back? car full. lol

was about 9.30pm ish lastnight.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
That wasn't me then :race: If i'd see another clio sport I would of acknowledged you :cheers:

Seem to be quite a few sport owners in lincoln now, only now are they creeping onto the forums! :cool:

what!? :eek:

now thats what you call a proper 'spotted'

im gonna look out for an extreme tonight after work now.