ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 rep oldbury. At races..

Nil presently.
Don't be embarrased, a lot of young lads think it's cool to rag their sensible 1.2 litre hatchbacks around car parks or between roundabouts.

Luckily though, you might grow out of it.

I frequently pass the 'races' at Merryhill on a Friday on my way home from work.

Your statement is hilariously accurate, the streets are alive with the drone of redlining 1L engines; never fails to make me chuckle!

Most people I know avoid the area like the plague nowadays; the only person benefiting is the owner of Mcdonalds!

Cliosport 172 cu
And tbh there's some nice vxr's down there.

I used to go own down in my mk1 golf cabriolet. Always turned heads

Nil presently.
And tbh there's some nice vxr's down there.

I used to go own down in my mk1 golf cabriolet. Always turned heads

You do see the occasional gem, however their owners tend not to bounce the rev limiter at every available opportunity haha!

Do you still own the cabriolet? Wouldn't mind one myself in the not so distant future...

Cliosport 172 cu
Nah sold it no long back gutted loved it
ynura8yd.jpg
yhy2eter.jpg

Nil presently.
That's stunning!

Expensive to maintain I'm guessing?

I'm in the market for a 3 series coupe at the moment, as soon I've sourced one I'll start hunting for a mk1 cabri or beetle.

Cliosport 172 cu
Yeah mate was I rebuilt the engine complete

Guy who I had it put diesel in and knocked it up

Done all body work. Inside the lot but was well worth it in the engine tbh.