ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 172 south wales

Spotted earlier sunday. Had a large external sticker on the rear window which was badly faded. Can't remember the name of the village we went through, but it began with 'RE' I think. It's a town/village with terraced houses that are painted all different colours

Was reoch or something. Not like it'd be any of you two, but if it was the person's car I spotted he/she would know what I mean

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
That would be me then. The sign up the road reads reorch because someone has nicked the t and the h it should read treorchy. Did you enjoy the drive over the Rhigos mountain?:D

Last edited:
Yeah enjoyed it, I was a passenger in a ctr going through the roads :) Got some crackin roads round there. Bet the clio gets some abuse on some of them

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
It's perfect for all the twisties we have in the Rhondda. It makes the trip to Asda more fun. A bit naughty in the winter months when there is snow.:D