ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver 182 Northbourne....Bournemouth

Valver..
alreeeet mate i saw u this time and u didnt see me...comin up to redhill roundabout...u were goin towards castlelane and i was headin towards northbourne round about!!!! :D :D

A Beautiful R32
What time was this? It was probably me ClioHead!!!

Darren I have been zipping around that area a bit recently ;)

However I have seen a carbon copy of mine roaming the streets...

Actually, thinking about it, I keep seeing a red 106 Gti, and every time I see I think that's lovely, want one of those...

Valver..
it was about 5.....it was you u had a sticker in the back window... vip up top on... grey ish kinda colour...and glasses...hehe...STALKER... :D

if u wanna seee pics of me car look in the "clio" section...sooo u no wat to look out for :D

Valver..
yeeeeeee......thats call...theres a few ppl from around the B'mouth area off here..would be goood..ill leave it in ur hands :D goood man!

There's 2 silver 182 with cup packs going about the area. One driven by an elderly man in his 70's, the other driven by a younger chap.

I bet you're envious of that younger guy hey Davey? ;) :rasp:

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
My red GTi would be seen between CorfeMullen and Poole inthe mornings and evenings...

I saw the Bmth meet thread but as I'm not a full member I cannot reply.
My friend Mark_s and I both currently own pocket rockets and aspire to Clio ownership :)

A Beautiful R32
No worries bud.... you're more than welcome if we ever actually get round to meeting!! :rolleyes:

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a red 106 Gti then... ;)